A Little about me


My name is Sebastian, I'm finishing grade nine and my favorite subject is math. When I'm not at school I enjoy playing outside with friends and playing with my little sisters, I decided to start cutting grass so I can get a little extra of my own money. I am saving up for all sorts of things from new video games to a trip to Holland and to just have a bit of extra money to buy gifts.
My goal is to be as green as possible. I have my own lawn mowerGr, and currently saving up for a new weed wacker. Grass will be cut and left on the lawn.
Either my Mom of my Dad will be along with me on most jobs to help out. I pay them good with coffee and love. lol
I am offering a weekly, bi-weekly or one time cuts. The average cost for each is $40 for front and back.
Thank you,
Your Juniour Lawn Cutter,
Sebastian

Comments